You know how men ridicule women for the size of their bag, we might join in this act if your bag does not have certain necessities, no need carrying a big bag packed full with all of the wrong things, right? Well if you are still racking your head wondering what the things are, take a minute and read through what we have compiled.
- Face Towels: No it is not attractive to clean your sweat with the back of your hand or with your top, No! A clean face towel is actually more helpful and healthy for your skin. Carry two if you sweat excessively or just in case something unforeseen happens to one of them.
- Cloth: Your shoe might get dusty or your bag might fall off and get dirty, you cannot use your hand or your face towel either, so the need for a small cloth which can be cut from an old dress is necessary.
- Hand Sanitizer: So in the event that you have to use your hand to clean your bag or you work at a place that requires a lot of handshakes with guests or clients, a sanitizer should be in your bag at all times; do not say my colleagues look clean and i do not need it, people walk around with unknown dirts on their hands.
- Brush/Comb: The fact that your hair is in braids does not exempt you, you are a lady and your hair should look presentable at all times; and you might be called for a meeting with a superior or be sent out to represent your company, so it is a necessity.
- Hand Cream: Which can also be normal body lotion put in a small handy container, your hands and skin needs to stay moisturized asides drinking water; you do not want to walking round the place with white and dry skin.
- Sanitary Pad: You are not mother nature, it can come on a date not marked on your calendar, so just carry one to avoid being uncomfortable and embarrassed.
- Clothes/ Underwear: It might happen that you have to sleep over at a friends and you cannot show up at work the next day with the same clothes; so we would advice maybe have a t-shirt, dress and underwear in the office.
- Deodorant/ Perfume: Especially if you do not have your own car or even then most body sprays and deodorants have a 12hr time lapse; so it will always come in handy, and there is no such thing as you smell too good.
- Snack: On a more relaxed tone, if you are always on the move, you can pack up a snack, maybe a sandwich or buy some.
- Money/ ATM Cards: Being Stranded especially when you are not broke is the most annoying thing, so you might want to do a quick check in your bag or wallet for money and cards before stepping out.
Other things could be Scarf incase your jean gets a hole, charger and sunshades too.