It is important that before you tweeze, you soften your skin by dabbing a cotton ball soaked in warm water or cream. When you start tweezing, you also want to do so in the direction of your hair’s growth. Read some tweezing tips below:
- Which hairs you tweeze and which ones you don’t makes the difference between attractively shaped brows and misshapen ones.
- Try using an eyebrow pencil to draw on different shapes over your brow area to see which shape looks the best.
- Use a magnifying mirror.
- Go slowly (one hair at a time) so you don’t over-tweeze.
- The beginning of the brow should align with the center of the nostril.
- The eyebrow should follow the length of the eye but it shouldn’t extend into the temple area.
- Avoid over-tweezing above the brow. A few stray hairs are fine to remove, but too much and it can create an unnatural look.