1. Pewter Blonde: This colour of hair is not easy to pull off and it suits olive complexions best.
2. Jet Black: It is sleek and looks better with a sun-kissed glow.
3. Sunset Red: This colour of hair is a more daring way for brunettes to lighten up without going blonde.
4. Creamy Blonde: This hair colour is flattering on all tones.
5. Auburn Balayage: This hair colour is suitable for people with dark cascading layers who are in the market for dimension.
6. Nude Hair: It looks good with all complexions because it is meant to mimic your natural colour