Tossing out the sugar and hitting the treadmill is fine but our health isn’t just limited to diet and fitness. Go clean and take care of yourself easily by jump starting an all natural beauty product regimen this season. You’ll minimize the number of chemicals and toxins you’re exposed to and help out the environment at the same time.
If you’re seeking to leave harsh ingredients behind this year, here are our top five all natural picks for the year.
1. DR. BRONNER’S LOTION: A top contender in the organic front. This is a recognizable name and an easy find. Vegan non-GMO and organic credentials, you can count on this brand to be gentle enough for the whole family.
2. MAY LINDSTROM CLEANSING CLAY: Made from ingredients you can find in the kitchen and on the spice rack, this higher-end line is rich in vitamins and anti-inflammatories. It’s also perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
3. RMS BEAUTY LUMINIZER: RMS products are gluten-free, GMO-free, soy-free, nano-free and not tested on animals.
For that perfect skin, RMS Beauty luminizer is your best bet.
4. JANE IREDALE GLOW TIME: Jane Iredale powders, foundations, eye shadows and more are also dermatologist-tested with strong customer reviews. Paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, gluten-free and oil-free…you get the idea.
5. THE SEAWEED BATH CO. SHAMPOO: Cleanse and clarify winter-weary locks with a color-safe haircare brand featuring sustainably harvested seaweed. Gluten-free, paraben-free, SLS-free and-dye free, this line’s products are nutrient-rich, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying all at once.