For any skin problem, we would highly recommend natural solutions; so if you have dark patches on your skin not necessarily from bleaching but from scars and acne, tomato juice is one way to leave that phase; what properties makes tomatoes eligible you might ask; Tomatoes contain Vitamin A which fades dark spots and blemishes, Vitamin B present in it reduces wrinkles, fine lines and encourages production of healthy new cells, Vitamin C present in it helps to build collagen and maintains skin elasticity, Calcium present in it heals dry and flaky skin, Potassium present in tomato moisturizes and hydrates skin, Magnesium present in it provides glow and radiance to the skin, The lycopene present in it protects the skin from harmful UV rays and skin cancer, The astringent properties present in it tighten the large pores, The natural acids of tomato lessen the production on oils in the skin, and a lot more.
- Blend or grate 1 tomato to fine paste.
- Apply this mixture over the skin.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes and rinse it off with water.
- Or consuming raw tomato juice daily in the morning also helps to achieve fairer and even skin tone.
- Repeat this process daily.
* can also be mixed with avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, honey, cucumber, milk, baking soda, and applied same way.
Tips: Always use fresh and ripe tomato juice instead of bottled ones, Reduce consumption if you have kidney stones and Don’t apply tomato juice if you have cuts, bruises and rashes on the skin.