Okay so, yes Lip Balm is an essential as we have earlier said, also we did mention that cracked and dried lips are not sexy in the least; but surprisingly, assuming you don’t already know, it has other uses asides the lips of course.
- Clean Your Lenses: Just incase you can’t carry your liquid lens cleaner everywhere, you can rub your lip balm on the lens and clean with a dry cloth.
- Brows: If you have unruly or full brows and are not one to draw your brows on a regular; just apply the lip balm over the brows to keep it in place.
- Feet: Tight shoes be avoided, but then again if you must to avoid redness on the heels of your feet, apply lip balm before wearing.
- Hair: It can be used to smoothen the edges and ends of your hair.
- Nails: It can’t be used to soften your cuticles also.
If you know any more uses, please tell us below.