Move over coconut oil, Enter apple cider vinegar. Apple cider is a multi purpose liquid that has numerous uses from cleansing the face to lowering blood pressure. Here are a few uses of apple cider vinegar for the skin:
- Apple cider vinegar can help reduce age spots: When you wash your face daily with apple cider vinegar you will notice a substantial difference in age spots. Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxy acids that will remove dead skin and reveal healthy and vibrant new skin. In addition to washing with a splash of apple cider vinegar, dab a little on a cotton ball and apply directly to age spots. Wait about thirty minutes and rinse your face with cool water and pat dry. Do this twice daily for six weeks and you will see a difference.
- Apple cider vinegar fights acne, pimples and blemishes: No need to buy commercial acne cream when you can use apple cider vinegar. When apple cider vinegar is made, malic acid forms. This makes apple cider vinegar a potent antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral substance capable of keeping bacteria at bay and pimples from forming.
- Apple cider vinegar balances your skin: While removing oil from your skin, apple cider vinegar also helps to balance pH and keeps your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing the production of sebum. Rinse your face daily with apple cider vinegar if you desire balance.
- Apple cider vinegar fights wrinkles: Diluted apple cider vinegar face wash can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can soak a cotton pad or cotton cloth in diluted apple cider vinegar and dab on your skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apple cider vinegar removes toxins from your face: Regular use of an apple cider vinegar wash will help draw toxins out of your skin leaving a youthful and clean glow.