Measures have been taken in the fight to eliminate health-problem-causing chemicals from our lacquer. Luckily, there has been a groundbreaking resolve and we can now have all the color, and none of the carcinogens.
1. Smith & Cult in Kundalini Hustle. With this you get an opaque poppy red with an ace name and no formaldehyde.
2. Côte in No. 69: A streak-free, shimmery green and a snicker or two, depending on how mature you are.
3. RMS in Smile: A ’50s coral in the same shade as the beauty guru’s popular cream lip and cheek products.
4. Butter London in Molly Coddled: A bright orchid cream with yet another cheeky name.
5. Context in Runaway: A high-shine hot pink and a Top Shelf-worthy bottle.
6. Jin Soon in Love: The shade of universal love.
7. Dr. Dana in Hannah: A fun, yacht-bronzed-hands-complementing tangerine named after Hannah Storm.