Are you a man and you are worried about how to groom for a photo shoot? Well, here’s how to achieve a great makeup look as shown to us by Dave Sucre.
- Clean face with a facial wipe or baby wipe.
- Moisturise the face and prime with a mattifying face primer.
- Use a concealer under the eye to eliminate dark circles.
- Powder the entire face to even out skin tone and eliminate shine.
- Brush the brows to keep them well arranged.
- Brush hair properly with a hair brush or an old toothbrush.
- Comb or brush beards with either a comb, hair brush or old toothbrush depending on the length and texture of hair.
- Apply very little lip balm to eliminate dryness. Make sure it’s not too much so that your lips don’t look glossy.
- Use your favorite make-up setting spray to set the entire face and add a little moisture to the skin leaving it looking dewy and healthy.