We all know how expensive virgin hair is, you can’t possible buy a weave and simply just let it go after using it one, two, three or even four times. You have to get your money’s worth. You have to rock it till it can’t be rocked no more.
It doesn’t even have to be virgin human hair weave. It works for other inexpensive weaves such as chocolate, virgin Remmy and so many others but not synthetic.
What You Need: 1. A deep conditioner. 2. A moisturising shampoo. 3. A wide tooth comb 4. A zip lock bag 5. A bucket, bowl or your bathroom sink 6. A leave in conditioner of your choice
How to: 1. Use the wide tooth comb to detangle the weave from bottom to top and remove every knot. Take your time because this the most important step and it makes or breaks your whole process.
- Roll the hair up like how it was when u bought it all the wefts together.
- Put the hair under a running tap with lukewarm water and the wefts facing up (the place the hair is sewn).
- Apply moisturising shampoo and gently rub into the hair (please do not wash like a pair of jeans rather rub in a downward motion).
- Repeat step 2.
- Pat dry with the towel.
- Now put a very generous amount of conditioner on the weave
- Put the weave straight into a zip lock bag, if you don’t have that you can use a trash bag and wrap it up.
- Let it sit for a day (don’t be scared it will be OK).
- After 24 hours, rinse out the conditioner in lukewarm water like step 2 pat dry with a towel, apply leaving conditioner then leave to air dry.
- This next step is optional use a straightener and straighten the hair make sure to use a heat protector. Style as you please with curls or wear straight, and just like that your weave is back to life.