To remove nail polish residue on discoloured/yellowish nails, try these easy tips for bleaching the nails white to make them brighter.
Nail polish usually leave an almost yellowish stain on the nails after wearing it for a while which gradually stains the nail.
Discoloured nails are usually as a result of constant nail polish application
The stains can go on to be a lasting one on the nail, leaving the nails permanently discoloured making the nails funny and lacklustre.
To remove nail polish residue on nails, try these easy tips for bleaching the nails white:
- Mix a spoon of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda in plastic bowl.
- Mix these two ingredients well to achieve a paste- like consistency.
- Use a q-tip to apply the mix on the nails and under the tip one after the other .
- Leave on the mix for about 3-5 minutes then rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat the above on the other hand.