Have you ever come home, looking forward to jumping into bed, when you realise you have run out of face wipes/baby wipes/make up remover?!!
This is a very annoying experience, but luckily it always turns out well when you have products around the house that can be used as natural make up removers. Here are some natural makeup removers…
- Olive oil- Olive oil as we know, is a very good natural ingredient and not only is it good to cook with, it is also good for the skin! When used as a natural make up remover, it can be particularly good for individuals with dry skin as it has healing properties and natural softening agents in it too. It really does leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
- Coconut oil-Coconut oil is another amazing raw product that works as an amazing natural oil, it lifts dirt from the face whilst adding needed moisture to the skin.
- Vaseline- I know that most households have Vaseline (petroleum jelly) as it can be used for a number of things. Now, Vaseline works amazingly to remove mascara effortlessly. However, I would not advise you use Vaseline to remove make up from your entire face as it is very thick so it can clog your skin pores.
- Steam-Now steaming works so well!! All you need to do is pour hot water into a basin, place a towel over your head and hover over the steam. Not only will the steam loosen the make up from your face, it will also lift the dirt from your pores so once you rinse your face will feel a nice freshness.
- Baby oil-This is a good alternative to olive oil or Vaseline. As you can imagine, most baby products are extremely gentle on the skin as they are created with babies in mind.
- Milk Natural milk is a very soothing and light natural make up remover, so is great for sensitive skin. I do hope these natural make up removers work wonders for you, as they do for me!