Do you think he’s gone too long without a style update? The this lineup of famous footballers and their distinctive hairstyles may help him decide on the kind of hairstyle you can convince him to switch to.
1. Raheem Shaquille Sterling The Manchester United turned up once in this elaborately permed hairdo. Don’t ask us how he intends to keep it sleek all through game time though, we just like how it looks.
2. DeAndre YedlinNewcastle United’s Midfielder DeAndre Yedlin has gone through a series of startling hairstyles, but we like this one best of all. Its modern and it helps him look a lot more handsome.
3. John BoyeThe Ghanaian international professional footballer who plays as a defender for Sivasspor doesn’t mind a little color in his hair. If you don’t either, then this might just be the thing for you.
4. Mario BalotelliOGC Nice’s Striker MArio Balotelli is known for his Skunk inspired hairdo. Say what you want about it, he knows what he likes and he’s sticking to it. If you carry a truckload of confidence around then wearing this hairdo should be a piece of cake.
5. Neymar da Silva SantosCommonly known as Neymar or Neymar Jr., is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club FC Barcelona and the Brazil national team. His hairstyle has transitioned from a colorful mullet to this mature well faded, stylish mohawk. What’s not to like?