- Always apply a moisturizer, primer and skin toner before the foundation or powder is applied.
- Eye shadow is applied on the inner eye to make the eyes defined and make a statement.
- Using a lip liner makes the lips appear fuller and bolder.
- Eyebrows Must always be above the brow bone when drawn and properly brushed so they look natural.
- Mascara should be used properly to make the eyelashes have volume and look longer.
- Bright eye shadow colours look better on dark-skinned people because it makes their eye pop.
- Use a synthetic brush to apply liquid foundation. A natural brush will absorb most of the foundation and give you less coverage.
- People with full lips shouldn’t wear brightly colored lipsticks like like red or very light pink.
- People with small eyes shouldn’t apply dark colored eye shadow because it hides their eyes.
- Never apply two brightly colored eye shadows. The first one should be light and contoured with a darker shade.
- Foundation should never be applied directly on skin without any form of moisturiser. This can lead to pimples and acne.
- Don’t apply eyeliner haphazardly within the lower eye.Smudged eyeliner ages you significantly.
- Try as much as possible not to draw over exaggerated eyebrows. The pencils are for definition,not for creative drawing ladies.