Coffee is naturally full of antioxidants and caffeine which assist the skin’s ability to heal, restore, firm and tighten. The caffeine in the coffee is said to reduce dark circles and puffiness of the under eye area as it is known for increasing blood circulation to give the skin a more rejuvenated and refreshed look.
Coffee Eye Cream:
- 1 tablespoon Coffee oil.
- 2 teaspoons of argan or almond oil
- 2 teaspoons rosehip seed oil or jojoba oil
- 4 teaspoons of shea butter
- 2 teaspoon cocoa butter
- 5 drops of vitamin E oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil (optional)
- Make infused coffee oil by using coconut oil and ground organic coffee.
- Then using a double boiler melt the carrier oils, shea butter and cocoa butter.
- Add in a 1 tablespoon of coffee oil along with vitamin E oil and essential oil.
- Pour into a glass jar and let it sit to harden.
Gently pat around eyes before going to bed or in the morning under the eye makeup to brighten your eyes.