Coffee has effect on your weight depending on how it is consumed. Of course, if you already rely on a daily coffee habit, you aren’t likely to want to give it up in order to lose weight, so learning how to harness coffee’s positive attributes will be essential. The guide below covers how to lose weight with coffee by keeping a few key considerations in mind.
1 Drink Black Coffee.
A lot of people have been misled thus, making them abandon coffee intake thereby loosing the health benefits of coffee. Just make sure you do not add a bunch of sugar or other high-calorie ingredients to it and you will be just fine.
Did you know that caffeine is found in almost every commercial fat burning supplement? Caffeine is one of the very few natural substances that have actually been proven to aid fat burning.
- Caffeine increases the burning of fat
Studies has showed that caffeine can specifically increase the burning of fat, by as much as 10% in obese individuals and 29% in lean people so go for it
3. Caffeine Boost Body Metabolism.
Caffeine in coffee can boost metabolism by 3-11%, and increase fat burning by up to 10-29%.
- Augment your coffee with plenty of water.
- Coffee can act as a diuretic in many people, meaning that it will cause you to lose fluids. To stay hydrated and keep your stomach fuller, drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee you drink.5. Forget the cream and sugar
- This is an obvious but extremely effective technique for losing weight with coffee. Adding large amounts of cream and sugar to your coffee can give it the caloric content of a candy bar or more. If you cannot wean yourself entirely onto black coffee, try using skim milk and sugar-free sweeteners instead.