Natural home remedies are cures and medicines which are prepared from things readily available in the home environment, such as fruits, vegetables, grasses, spices and herbs.These substances are common items that we normally encounter on a day to day basis. These types of remedies are easy to prepare in one’s kitchen to deal with common ailments
GET RID OF WHITE HAIR
1. Chop lemons and garlic to this add linseed oil and honey. Mix well all the ingredients then put the mixture in a jar and keep it in the fridge. Consume this mixture 2 times per day before you eat.
2.Boil some curry leaves in coconut oil then strain the oil and let it cool. Apply it on the scalp and wait a few minutes before washing.
3. Massage your scalp with cow milk butter. Apply it at least 2 times per week for a couple of months
GET RID OF CRACK HEELS.
Winter is near and most of us face the problem of crack heels. Don’t panic anymore as we have some really cool remedies for you.
1.Some people use a ripe banana for heel cracks. Break the ripe banana and apply it on the heel. Leave it for about 15 minutes, then clean the area.
2. Believe it or not, the best remedy is the hot water. The hot water helps to soften hard skin on the heels and makes the removal of the skin much easier with pumice.
GET RID OF DARK UNDERARMS
Dark underarms or armpits can be a source of anxiety and embarrassment as they tend to rob you of your charm when you flaunt gorgeous sleeveless outfits. Nevertheless, you can get rid of this problem with some easy remedies. Here we go
1. Combine one tablespoon each of raw milk, plain yogurt, and gram flour. Spread this paste on your skin and leave it for about 15-20 minutes to lighten dark underarms. The lactic acid in milk and yogurt helps eliminate the discoloration.
2. Add one teaspoon each of lemon juice, yogurt, and a pinch of turmeric in gram flour and make a pack. Apply it on your underarms for about half an hour before rinsing it off. Follow this remedy at least three times in a day for a few weeks.
3. Regularly applying organic coconut oil on the underarms can help diminish dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It also nourishes and moisturizes your skin.